U.S. Immigration &
- You are responsible for obtaining all travel documents as well as compliance with Customs & Immigration requirements.
- U.S. citizens are required to carry proof of ID . Your passport should be on your person at all times when traveling in and outside the United States.
- Naturalized U.S. citizens are advised to carry their issued naturalization photo ID in addition to their passport.
- Passengers without proper identification will not be allowed to board the vessel, motor coach or airplane and no refund or exchange will he given to any passenger as result of failing to produce proper ID.
- A $500.00 down payment is required at the time of booking
- Balance is due 90 days prior to departure.
- Prices are subject to change for events beyond the control of go2italy. No price change will apply to any package once it has been paid in full.
- All credit card transactions will require a signature on a sales-draft detailing the cost of the trip. Rates are in U.S. currency, unless otherwise stated in writing.
- All Group tours are based on double occupancy and subject to availability.
- Go2italy reserves the right to change the itinerary, provided that notice is given to all passengers in writing.
- A copy of your passport is requested to provide the Italian authorities the information required by Italian laws.
- Go2italy requires all customers to acknowledge the cancellation policy in writing at time of booking.
Go2Italy Cancellation Policy
- If the customer changes travel plans, the right to a refund is limited.
- As stated above you may cancel at no penalty with 3 days from the time you made the initial deposit, provided that it is made in writing and specifically states “I hereby cancel this transaction.” Your name & signature with the booking information must be contained in the letter. This includes the initial deposit.
- Deposits are not refundable, (after 3 days of booking) unless specified in writing at the time of booking.
- Any trip cancellations made within 90 days prior to departure will not be refunded, unless additional travel insurance has been purchased, in which case the details are specified in the insurance contract.
- Trips cancelled prior to 90 days from date of departure may be issued a refund, with the exception of the initial deposit, provided that passenger gives written notice to GO2ITALY.
- Acceptance of a refund constitutes a waiver by passenger to all rights and remedies under applicable law.
- All group bookings require a $500 deposit at time of booking, which is NON-REFUNDABLE for any reason except within the 3 first days of booking.
- Should GO2ITALY cancel the trip for any reason a full refund will be made, including any deposits made.
- Any and all notices of Trip Cancellation by customer or GO2ITALY must be submitted in writing with explanation, otherwise it is unacceptable.
Limitation of Liability
Your decision to purchase and make payment of a deposit for any individual or group booking constitutes your acknowledgement of and consent to all of the terms and conditions set forth herein. Go2italy reserves the right to make changes to the itinerary for unforeseen reasons. Go2italy is not responsible for any air related schedule change. Disputes, if any, may be addressed in writing to:
ATTN: James Frascati: 49 1/2 Main Street Leroy, New York 14482
e-mail: email@example.com | Phone: 585-802-4713