Sicily's Dolce Vita Tour
Day 1 (Travel Day)
- Transportation to Toronto Airport from Capish included.
- Flight information to be determined.
Day 2: Palermo
- Transfer to your waterfront hotel in Palermo
- Check-in and enjoy the day at leisure by the poolside with slides leading into the Mediterranean
- Enjoy a fine dinner at a local restaurant
Day 3: San Vito Lo Capo
- Following breakfast enjoy a brief drive to Sicily’s # 1 beach, San Vito Lo Capo. This charming town between Palermo & Trapani is a must return destination if you love beachfront properties.
- Following a full day at the beach return to your hotel briefly to freshen up before heading out to dinner at a local fine restaurant.
Day 4: Cefalu
- Following breakfast head East on the highway to Cefalu, one of Sicily’s best kept secrets. This charming town and narrow walkways offers a unique landscaping and architecture not found anywhere else.
- Check into your hotel located on the main course and close to everything.
- Enjoy the day at leisure before heading out to dinner at Villa dei Melograni, a fine local restaurant, where you’ll enjoy a great dinner in a beautiful setting.
- The evening is at leisure in charming Cefalu
Day 5: Cefalu
- Following breakfast enjoy Cefalu beach or shopping district. Whatever you choose to do Cefalu is the place to do it.
- Late in the evening we drive a short distance away to your leader’s hometown for a short visit before dining Sicilian style outside.
Days 6-9: Taormina (4 nights)
- Following breakfast head to Taormina and check into your waterfront hotel.
- You will enjoy 4 nights at this beautiful property mostly at leisure.
- The location offers several options to enjoy when it comes to dining, beach and shopping. The hotel’s pool is filled with salt water from the Mediterranean and from there at some point during our stay enjoy a 2 hour boat ride with Enzo, as he takes you around the area visiting the Blue Grotto and several other attractions.
- Various restaurants have been selected for your dinner pleasure. Our restaurants selection offers a Sicilian cuisine like no other.
- Breakfast is served outside by the poolside with a spectacular view or in the main indoor dining room.
- The pool is open daily for those choosing to stay at the hotel
- We have reserved all sea view rooms during your stay
- Every day in the lobby I will post activities you may participate such as a ride to the top of Mt. Etna, Savoca, the home of the Godfather motion picture, and Castelmola, the town just above Taormina with a unique bar.
- Also available as a side trip is an outlet mall with great bargains on designer purses, watches, clothing and more.